Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shamrock Wreath


 Here is my latest and greatest door wreath.
made of the new wreath toole, various ribbons, tutu toole, heart shaped
 wire wreaths and wooden letters



To make the Kiss Me Words on this wreath. I both a medium K and M
and smaller i, s, and e wood letters from hobby lobby.


To decorate your letters:
Turn the letter upside down onto the decorative paper you want to use.



Trace around the letter

 Here is what it will look like once you have traced and cut the letter out.

Before I decoupaged the scrapbook paper onto the letters I painted the
 tops and sides of each letter in brown (any paint will work). 


 They are now all decoupaged and looking stylin.


But I didn't stop there. I took the same brown paint from above.
grabbed a sponge brush lightly dipped it into the paint and tapped it onto the
side of the letters to make it look a bit rustic/steampunkish.


To make the frame for my 3 leaf clover. I found 3 small wire heart shaped
wreaths from hobby lobby. I placed them as pictured below and 
then took ribbon and tied the wreaths together. 
Now that you have your base frame. Add tools, ribbon and all the fixings. 


Have fun and be creative!!!

Linky Parties

SixSistersStuff.com


the shabby creek cottage
House of Hepworths
nominimalisthere

No comments:

Post a Comment