Monday, March 11, 2013

Crocheted Flowers Carrie Style

  I an totally addicted to making flowers lately but even though there are a lot
 of different kinds out there I still have a hard time finding ones that I want to make. 
So I sat down the other day and played  and played and played around with
 this flower until it came together. I tried two layers like the one below but ended
 up adding an extra row and liked it even more.
 You can add a gem, a button or leave the middle alone. 

 now what to do with it once it is finished. 
  • add a clip, hairpin or headband to the back of it and use it to add color in your hair
  • attach it to your purse as a  cute embellishment
  • add it to your shirt or cute belt 
  • the possibilities are endless. check out other flowers and see what people ended up doing with them.



Try these in all different colors. solids and color changing skeins.
Happy Crocheting

Linky Parties:

the real housewives of riverton
Alderberryhill

Somewhat SimpleCreative Juice 109
the 36th avenue
a little knick knack
Yesterday on Tuesday
Life on Lakeshore Drive

4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have this pattern! My grandaughter loves for me to make her headbands & this flower would be so adorable on them! Please......and......thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti I have posted a picture tutorial on how to make these flowers.

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and "different". Looks like maybe a bobble stitch? I love the colors too!

    http://thehookinphotographer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted a picture tutorial on how to make these flowers if you need it. thanks for the comment

      Delete