I am doing the happy dance.
uh huh, oh yeah
After my epic fail a couple days ago, I was determined to make this work.
If you want to check out the epic fail click here
So I figured while I was redoing it, I might as well make a few adjustments that will help this artwork last longer. My first attempt I used Card Stock, this time I grabbed 2 slats from a venetian blind and cut them up. Because after I put up the first set I thought to myself " hmmm card stock and moisture, not sure if that's a good idea". So after thinking about it for a while I thought of these slats that i had. and thought "hmm there plastic, plastic & moisture, purrrrfect".
The only reason I have these extra slats is because they broke off the blind and they were replaced by new ones.
supplies I used for this project:
- 2 off white venetian blind slat's
- hot glue gun & glue
- washi tape
- chipboard or recycled cereal boxes
- 3 different colored scrapbook paper 12x12
- glitter modge podge
Let me know how you like my win on this project