I am a flower snob sometimes and a lot of the flowers out there don't fit my liking.
Until I came across these flowers on Pinterest. All the pins I came across were for etsy shops or just photos. So I made some myself and am passing on the tutorial.
From Top L
1. cut 5 squares of paper (mine were 6")
2. fold in half like a triangle
3. fold both sides up
4. open folds and flatten sides down
5. tuck the tops of the sides inward and crease
6. Fold in sides so you have to flaps on each side.
7. glue outer flaps together.
8. Assemble Petals & glue
9. Your Finished
now you can add gems or buttons or any fun things on top.
Show Me What Ya Got Take A Look Tuesday
Create & Share Get Your Craft On
Metamorphasis Monday Monday Funday
Craft-O-Maniac Monday Whatever You Want Wednesday
It's Party Time! Lil Luna Link Party
Wow Us Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday
What I Whipped up Weds Round Up