Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hey Honey, I'm Home!!!

I have been missing in action for the last 10 days. 
We'll not really missing but more like melting into nature.
2200 Miles and 8 days and I am finally back home.
One of my passions is taking nature photography.
We'll one of my favorite places to do this is in the state of Oregon.
Everywhere you turn you find beauty.
and a variety of it: waterfalls, lakes, rivers, forests full of lush trees,
 ocean, beach and on and on I could go.
So this next week you can look forward to many exciting posts on my trip.


Here are a few treasures to wet your tastebuds

This is a shot from one of the waterfalls from the Silver Falls State Park.

This one is a shot of clear lake.

Happy sightseeing through the eyes of Me!!!




1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! My cousins live in Oregon, but I haven't visited in like 20 years. Actually, even longer. I was very young when I went!

    Natashalh

    ReplyDelete