Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Game On Challenge

I have recently joined 59 other people to do a 6 week health challenge. We started this on Jan 6th, this last Monday. So I am on day 3 today. We have certain things we must do everyday that allot us points. Here is a break down
  • We have to stick to a meal plan of our choice (I chose a no sugar/no white flour plan)
  • We must drink 3 Liters of water a day (no soda.. I usually have a coke almost everyday)
  • We must workout for at least 20 minutes a day x 6 each week
  • We must accomplish a new healthy habit each day (mine is to floss/brush 2x a day)
  • We must meet our goal on breaking a bad habit each day (only playing games on the computer no more than 1 hour a day)
  • We must get 7+ hours of sleep each night
  • We must report or contact other players each day
So far I have had a perfect score each day.
I joined this challenge to try to get healthier, I am hoping to have a baby one of these days and would like to be healthier when it happens. I have always struggled with my weight and am tired of putting of helping myself. I miss out on too many things because of being overweight or get embarrassed in certain situations (good example: when trying to ride the bat at the Lagoon, I had to squeeze into the seat, barely making it)

So I am motivated and on my way to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment