Thursday, April 4, 2013

the NEW Elevator Air Freshener



This last week I felt like I lived at the local hospital. 
My husband had surgery and had to stay in the hospital for 5 days to recovery.
He is now home and doing fine.

Anyway one thing I found to be interesting during this stay was
that every time I would get into the elevator I would smell skunk.
Now as you all know skunk is a very distinctive smell and very unmistakable.
So either the second or third time being in different elevators I looked up and
on one of the walls they had the above aire-master mounted.
You can see that there is a picture of a skunk. 
Which of course made me think that the aire-master was what was creating the smell.
Thinking to myself are they putting skunk fragrance into the elevators to mask any other smell. 
I even went home and looked up there website. they have all sorts of scents.
Apple cider, cherry bamboo, english spice and many more, but NO skunk :)

I guess we will never know if it was this air-freshener or a skunk crawling up into the ducts.
or in this case making a nest in the ducts, because we have visited this hospital for doctor visits many times in the past 2 months and every time it smells like skunk. 

Just thought you could all get a chuckle too.


No comments:

Post a Comment