Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Raining Flowers!!



while my husband was recovery in the hospital recently, I lugged my yarn with me and crocheted up a storm to pass the time. I came up with many new patterns I created myself and made over 150. whew.
So here are some pictures of some of my new creations. Hope you enjoy.

Allyson Flower


Coraline Flower


Allyson Fluffy Flower

Eloise Flower

Eloise Fluffy Flower

Isabella Flower

Mallorie Flower

Mallorie Flower

Margaret Flower

I have been crocheting flowers like crazy lately and have many new styles.
These are all available on our etsy site. 
Check them out www.etsy.com/shop/craftynightowls
and pass on the love.
Let me know how what you think of all my new flower patterns I have been designing.

Happy Crocheting!!!


Linky Parties

Hooking Up With HOH
Show Off Your Stuff Party
Transformation Thursday
Catch A Glimpse Party
Strut Your Stuff
Nifty Thrifty Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment