Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bathroom Wall Art - Epic WIN


I am doing the happy dance.
uh huh, oh yeah

After my epic fail a couple days ago, I was determined to make this work.
If you want to check out the epic fail click here

So I figured while I was redoing it, I might as well make a few adjustments that will help this artwork last longer. My first attempt I used Card Stock, this time I grabbed 2 slats from a venetian blind and cut them up. Because after I put up the first set I thought to myself " hmmm card stock and moisture, not sure if that's a good idea". So after thinking about it for a while I thought of these slats that i had. and thought "hmm there plastic, plastic & moisture, purrrrfect".

The only reason I have these extra slats is because they broke off the blind and they were replaced by new ones. 

supplies I used for this project:
  • 2 off white venetian blind slat's
  • scissors
  • hot glue gun & glue
  • washi tape
  • chipboard or recycled cereal boxes
  • 3 different colored scrapbook paper 12x12
  • glitter modge podge
  • tacks





Let me know how you like my win on this project

Happy Dance!!

Carrie




Linky Parties


So You Think You're Crafty

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! So cheery! It certainly pays to hang onto things, doesn't it? You never know when you might be able to use something.

    ReplyDelete