Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Snow White Name Door Hanger


I have a fantastic craft to share today. Who doesn't love disney, yet alone a disney princess.
I made this personalized door hanger for one of my neice's. 

Supplies I used: Cricut, Happily Ever After cartridge, card stock, chipboard, ribbon, tulle, modge podge, hole punch, I Rock imaginisce bling and heat tool

\
First things first. to make the snow white I used the Happily Ever After cartridge. set it to 12" and cut all the pieces. Once all the pieces are cut, glue to chipboard, cut around design, punch 4 holes (2 in her hair area and 2 holes, 1 in each arm), modge podge over the entire surface and let dry. Once it is dry embellish with the I Rock Imaginisce bling. I use the white pearl style and added them to the bodice of her dress.


To personalize the bottom part. I used a Disney font and Make the Cut to Design the "Cami's Room". when mounting I started out with black chipboard, glued a white rectangle piece next, then added the personalized red glittery rectangle I cut the letter's out of. Again I punched holes (4 on the "cami's" piece, 2 on top, 2 on bottom and 2 on top of the "room" piece), modge podge and let dry. then bling it up again with the white pearlized stones.


Last and final step is to connect the pieced with red tulle (through each hole) and then add red and black ribbon to the tulle. 
and Ta-Da you have a fantastic personalized door hanger for your little girls room.

Happy Modge Podging!!!

Carrie

Linky Parties

Bubbly Nature Creations               DIY By Design                    Lil Luna
Someday Crafts                           the 36th Avenue            Yellow Bliss Road 
Nifty Thrifty Things                  Home Stories A to Z       Ladybugs Blessings
Not Just A Housewife                 Sugarbees Craft          Todays Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment