Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Paper Flower Tutorial


I am a flower snob sometimes and a lot of the flowers out there don't fit my liking. 
Until I came across these flowers on Pinterest. All the pins I came across were for etsy shops or just photos. So I made some myself and am passing on the tutorial.




From Top L
1. cut 5 squares of paper (mine were 6")
2. fold in half like a triangle
3. fold both sides up
4. open folds and flatten sides down
5. tuck the tops of the sides inward and crease
6. Fold in sides so you have to flaps on each side.
7. glue outer flaps together.
8. Assemble Petals & glue
9. Your Finished
now you can add gems or buttons or any fun things on top.

Happy folding!!!


Linky Parties


Tutorials & Tips                      Handmade Tuesday
Show Me What Ya Got       Take A Look Tuesday
Create & Share                       Get Your Craft On
Metamorphasis Monday           Monday Funday
Craft-O-Maniac Monday    Whatever You Want Wednesday
It's Party Time!                       Lil Luna Link Party
Wow Us Wednesday        Whatever Goes Wednesday
What I Whipped up Weds           Round Up

3 comments:

  1. Was so excited to see this post on Lil Luna Linky Party! My mom in law made some of these for our rehearsal dinner and I've been wanting to learn how to make them. I'm pinning this post!

    -Vicky @ Very Vic
    <a href='http://veryvic.blogspot.com>http://veryvic.blogspot.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling. I searched for a long while trying to find out how to make these. So glad I could help you out too. They are so cute.

      Delete
  2. These are really cute! I'm going to try it out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete