Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to Organize your Embossing Folders!!


Today I decided to Organize all my embossing folder for my Big Shot.



The above photo shows you how to make your tabs.
Photo 1: I first drew the tab
Photo 2: take a 3 1/2 x 8 1/2" strip of cardstock and fold in half
Photo 3: place your template on top of card stock, matching up the creases
Photo 4: trace onto card stock, each strip you should be able to get 3 tabs


after you cut your tabs out, open and using a black marker outline the edges of the tabs.


Above photo shows you how to attach the tabs
 to your separating sheets. (the separating sheets are 7 1/2" x 4"). 

Photo 1: put to adhesive tabs onto the bottom of the tab.
Photo 2: flip over and line up with top of separating sheet.
Photo 3: flip separating sheet & tab over, place adhesive tabs, 
2 on the main body of tab and 2 on the top of the tab.
Photo 4: fold forward and press adhesive tabs to seal.




Now that the tab is on. Take marker and label the tab.


I kept all the pictures from the packaging so I could cut around the
 image and adhere to the front of each separator. 

My 1st photo in the post shows you my end result.
I used a craft memory box (I bought at Joann's)
Now because I don't have enough folders to fill this box. I placed a few of my cricut cartridge boxes into the front to take up some of the space.
Then I placed the separator and then the folder for each of my folders.

Happy Organizing!!


Linky Parties:

Sunday Showcase Party
That DIY Party
Sundae Scoop Linky Party
Sew Darn Crafty
It's Party Time
Think Pink Sunday
Market Yourself Monday
Monday Funday
the Weekend Creative Linky Party
Tutorials & Tips
Strut Your Stuff

2 comments:

  1. Great idea mine are all over the place. Thanks. I will fix my case right up. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a templates for the tabs. I am looking for a template that I can use with different styles

    ReplyDelete