Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kids Santa Beard or Shepard Beard~~~ Free Pattern & Tutorial

Kids Santa Beard or Shepard Beard
Free Pattern & Tutorial

My mom has an amazing gal in her church that creates fantastic crafts with felt like felt food, kids play activities and such. Yesterday I got an email telling me she had a free pattern for a kids Santa beard. I thought ...Awesome, I have been meaning to make some beards for my kids to wear when they sneak items on porches during our family Secret Santa. As I got materials together I realized I had different colors to make beards for shepard/wisemen costumes as well. I have 4 kids and decided to make one of each color: White, Black, Brown and Blonde. The white one is all white, but all the other ones have 2 colors to give it more contrast. They turned out SOOOOO good and the pattern was simple. The kids can wear these beards at our church Christmas party since they need to dress up as shepards!

Here is her blog with the FREE pattern

Check out her shop BuggaBugs out on Etsy.
She is having a Buy 3 patterns get 1 Free sale on Black Friday




1 comment:

  1. Thank You Shauna!!! I've looked all round for a good set of directions for a beard for our Nativity!!!!!! I found a Jackpot!!!!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete